Treasure trove of extraordinary temples and monuments, and ornamented with beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, and natural landscape, Odisha (Orissa) amazes all with its undiscovered wealth of touristic attractions.
Day 1 Bhubaneswar
Arrival at Bhubaneswar and transfer to Hotel. Full day city tour of Bhubaneswar covering Temples (Parasurameswar Temple, Mukteswar Temple Complex, Rajarani Temple, Brahmeswar Temple Complex and Lingaraj Temple complex from outside as non Hindus are not allowed inside the temple) and Khandagiri and udayagiri Jain Caves. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
Day 2 Bhubhaneswar – Puri (70 km/1.5 hrs)
Drive to Puri visiting Dhauli (Rock edict’s of Ashok), Pipli (Applique village) and Konark (The Sun Temple). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Puri
Visit of Puri covering Jagannath temple, Badadanda (Local Market in front of temple),Narandra Tank, Gundicha Mandir and Swargdwar. After lunch visit of Raghurajpur artisan’s village (Patta painting and Palm leaf writing), Over night at Puri.
Day 4 Puri – Bhubaneswar (70km/1.5 hrs)
Morning drive to satpada (Chilika Lake) and take a boat ride to see the Dolphin Point and Chilika Mouth (meeting point with sea). Drive to Bhubaneswar to catch the flight for onward destination.
The above Price includes:
• Accommodation on double sharing in standard category hotel.
• Meal on cp (breakfast) all veg.
• All transfers and sightseeing by private vehicle as per itinerary.
• Port supplement of INR 515/- per person per way & for child below 5 years it will be INR 1,000/- per way.
The above Price doesn't include:
• Any Air / Cruise fare from / to mainland.
• Any other meal not mentioned in price inclusions.
• Snorkelling equipments during Wandoor Excursion (Jolly Bouy / Red Skin Island) Camera fees during sightseeing.
• Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
• Any expenses of personal nature, water sport activities.